MOVEMENT FOCUS: PULLING STRENGTH (Day 1)
Take note of when you hit the point of failure, and if doing jumping pullups note when your legs start to take over much of the workload.
Complete the following:
- 2x10m single dumbbell walking lunges (medium weight)
- 10 toes to hands (light volume)
- 4 x 10m single dumbbell walking lunges
- 20 toes to hands (larger volume)
- 6 x 10m single dumbbell walking lunges
- 30 toes to hands (larger volume)
Goal RPE: 7-9
Suggested timecap: 14 minutes
Turn in Homework: Did you find an Opportunity this weekend to get feedback from someone?