MOVEMENT FOCUS: WEIGHT PATH (Day 1)
- 8 power cleans
- 8 squat cleans
Set up a camera to record yourself or use a mirror to watch the path of the bar or dumbbells during your cleans. Take note of whether your weight travels up in a straight line or whether it swings in or out at some point.
Repeat the following for 16 minutes:
- 14 box jump overs or jumping lunges (medium-light volume)
- 14 alternating dumbbell snatches (medium weight, medium-light volume)
- 14 box jump overs or jumping lunges
- 14 alternating dumbbell snatches
- 2 ring muscle ups or strict pullups...
- ...continue adding one ring muscle up or strict pullup every round
Goal RPE: 6-8
REFLECTION: IF ONLY…
Turn in Homework: Did you find an Opportunity to change your mindset to DO WORK on your current circumstances this weekend?