MOVEMENT FOCUS: HEELS DOWN (Day 1)
- 10 dumbbell squats (medium weight)
- :30 low dragon each side
Do this with your shoes off. Take note of how well you’re able to keep your heels down all the way down and up during each set of squats, and notice the difference after each round of ankle stretching.
Complete 4 cycles:
- Short barbell or two-dumbbell carry (~1 min, medium weight, weight is on shoulders instead of farmer carry)
- 2 x 10m crab walk (light volume)
- 12 roll-over burpees (medium-light volume)
- 15 power cleans (same weight, medium-light volume)
Goal RPE: 6-8
Suggested timecap: 18 minutes
Turn in Homework - Who did you take the opportunity to tell that they inspired you?