MOVEMENT FOCUS: FLAT BACK (Day 3)
- 15 deadlifts (medium weight)
Pretend as if your back is in contact with a PVC and maintain those points of contact.
- 5 barbell deadlifts, building up in weight
Take note of how straight you’re able to keep your back, as if it’s in contact with a PVC.
Complete 6 cycles:
- 24 jump ropes (light volume)
- 18 kettlebell or dumbbell swings (light volume)
- 12 pushups (light volume)
- 6 burpees over the weight (light volume)
Goal RPE: 7-9
Suggested timecap: 12 minutes
REFLECTION: BEING A ROLE MODEL
Why is it important to you to be a role model to those people in certain areas?