MOVEMENT FOCUS: FLAT BACK (Day 1)
- 15 good mornings holding a PVC or broom behind your torso
- 15 deadlifts (light weight)
Take note of how well you’re able to keep your head, upper back, and hips in contact with the PVC, and how straight you’re able to keep your back.
Complete 5 cycles:
- 30 air squats (medium-light volume)
- 15 alternating single dumbbell clean and jerks (medium weight, medium-light volume)
- 5 man makers (same weight, light volume)
Goal RPE: 6-8
Suggested timecap: 20 minutes
REFLECTION: CHEFS AND COOKS
Turn in Homework – How did you do work over the weekend to be more intentional in the areas that you want to be a chef?