MOVEMENT FOCUS: PULLUP STRENGTH (Day 1)
- Max strict pullups. If unable to do a strict pullup, hang from a pullup bar and pull up, observing how high you’re able to pull your body. Test may be done with bands or with one or two feet on a chair behind you.
Pullup Negative Test:
- Start with your chin above the bar and lower yourself down as slowly as possible. Record the time that it takes.
Repeat the cycle for 30 minutes:
- 5 squat cleans (heavy weight, light volume)
- 10 burpees over the bar or dumbbells (light volume)
- 50 jump ropes (light volume)
Goal RPE: 4-6 (*active rest day)
REFLECTION: FUTURE SELF
Turn in Homework – How did you do work over the weekend to apply the advice your future self would give?